Technical Sales Executive (Remote)
Due to unprecedented growth in our key lines of business, CieloIT is seeking a Technical Sales Executive to join our team to open major new accounts in a defined territory. As an individual driven by a spirit of innovation, creativity, entrepreneurialism, and a determined ability to introduce significant value propositions to our clients through CieloIT, you will join a sales team that is trailblazing the health, fitness, retail and multi-location franchise industries.
CieloIT has been recognized as one of the Top 500 Fastest Growing technology companies on the Inc 500 list. CieloIT provides unlimited remote and on-site operations and technical support by its trained, multilingual team members 24/7/365 through its award winning CieloCare program. Supported and powered by its ITSM service desk platform (CieloDesk), our agents are equipped with leading technologies (powerful analytics, ticketing triage, AI and IoT integration) allowing us to revolutionize how multi-location businesses address everyday operational, facilities management and technology issues. We offer turn-key project management, implementation and support services for IT, AV, communications, network and security, and equipment maintenance and support. We secure and implement third party vendor solutions such as internet, firewall, VOIP through CieloVoice, and manage those complex arrangements.
As a key member of our sales team, you will build a market profile for your territory that will include metrics, target client groups, target clients, and key relationship maps to allow you to define the total serviceable addressable market (SAM). Once defined, you will lead the sales and business development efforts in that region, thereby achieving quarterly, and yearly sales objectives. Your real magic is in listening carefully and articulating our value proposition to business owners so that they clearly see the many long-term advantages of being a CieloIT customer and bringing them to close.
The ideal candidate:
- 10+ years of progressive technical and industry sales experience with the past five years working at an executive level.
- Have clearly demonstrated year over year sales achievement, meeting and exceeding your sales targets and can substantiate your results.
- Experienced in managing a sales pipeline, have a unique skill in getting to close, and embrace a collaborative team culture with your colleagues within the company.
- Comfortable in group settings such as trade shows, are polished as a communicator, diligently spent personal time staying ahead of industry trends and compelling strategies, and are dogmatic in following company policies on documentation, standards, follow-up, and reporting. In addition.
- Willing to travel up to 70% of your time, have strong technical skills, are self-motivated, and are passionate about execution.
- Have obtained a bachelor’s degree in a recognized field of study, have had formal training in sales and customer service, and are proficient in both CRM and desktop management tools.
- Understand the value and power of building strong channel partnerships, and will maintain a positive, professional and “total customer service” attitude.
CieloIT is dedicated to hiring a diverse and qualified workforce. We strive to provide a working environment without barriers and encourage the potential of all our employees.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.