CieloIT is seeking to hire a Project Manager / Tech Lead.
Plan, initiate, and manage information technology low voltage projects in the Networking and Audio/Visual Field. Lead and guide the work of technical staff. Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met. Represent CieloIT in all aspects needed to ensure continuity of business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confer with superintendent and other vendors at the job site to make sure all details are considered and accounted for.
- Be able to efficiently source materials locally that will contribute to a successful deployment.
- Execute SOW established.
- Work as onsite lead for installation and completion of projects.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends and updating Zoho Projects daily.
- Identify need for initial or supplemental project resources.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and scope.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables within Zoho Projects.
- Direct or coordinate activities of sub contracted help onsite.
- Assign duties, responsibilities and spans of authority to sub contracted help.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Collaboration with other team members regarding new ways to efficiently deploy projects.
- Manage supplies and timelines to ensure proper execution.
- Submit expense reports and manage documentation with Operations Admin Assistant.
- 2-5 years experience in the IT field.
- Proven Organizational, Analytical and Interpersonal Skills.
- 2 years of Management and Leadership experience.
- 2-5 years of Network Cabling and termination experience.
- 2-5 years of Speaker Cabling and Audio Experience.
- Advanced networking experience.
- 2-5 years TV/Video Experience.
- Current DL and ability to get US Passport.
- Must pass full background check.
- This job requires travelling to multiple locations.
- Must be flexible with schedule and have reliable transportation.
- Most jobs are a week at a time or less.