This is a Full-Time Field Project Installer - 75% TRAVEL. Please do not apply if you cannot be on a project site for 7-10 days at a time. Must be eligible for a passport and must have VALID DRIVER LICENSE.
CieloIT is a Lubbock, TX-based technology systems integration company. We are focused on providing our customers with the industry's most advanced IT, telephony, audiovisual, security, and infrastructure. We strive to provide the best technologies, applications and systems-integration solutions to meet our customers' business needs.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- Employee wellness & fitness plan.
We are looking currently for a full-time experienced technician that is self-motivated for installation and troubleshooting of low voltage cabling, basic 120v electrical, audio, video, networks, alarms and various other technologies. The work consists of pulling and fishing wires, trimming and terminated connections, installing A/V, security cameras, alarm systems, network devices and other electronic components. Great communication skill a must and programming ability a plus.
- Must be 21 years of age and have at least 2 years’ experience in audiovisual installation field (all the work mentioned above).
- Must have own vehicle and basic tools.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and be able to pick up, deliver and install equipment at clients locations throughout the United States
- Knowledge and experience with power tools and hand tools (e.g. test equipment, crimp compression connections and solder).
- General knowledge of low voltage codes.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have the ability to stand, bend, kneel, climb, lift, carry and set up equipment that weighs up to 75 lbs.
- Must have ability and willingness to safely climb ladders and man-lifts up to 35 feet.
- Must demonstrate ability and willingness to work in tight, uncomfortable positions indoors (e.g. attic and crawl space) and outdoor (e.g. roof) environments with heat/cold conditions.
- Ability to follow system design flow charts.
- High professional standards and superior customer service skills and communication a must.
- Must be self-motivated when working alone, but also be able to work within a team setting.
- Criminal background checks will be performed.
- Applicant must pass a drug screening test.
- Experience in the IT field.
- Great Organizational, Analytical and Interpersonal Skills.
- Management and Leadership experience.
- Network Cabling and termination experience.
- Speaker Cabling and Audio Experience.
- Basic networking experience.
- TV/Video Experience.
- Experience wanted but not required for the installation of alarm systems and programming, computer networking, WIFI, security cameras and HDMI distribution.
- This job requires travelling to multiple locations.
- Must be flexible with schedule and have reliable transportation.
- Most jobs are a week at a time or less.
- This job requires lifting, climbing, pulling, bending and other standard body movements.